Silvertel Limited hereby declare that Silvertel products comply with the European Directive for the
Restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) including Directive 2015/863
published in 2015 amending Annex II of Directive 2011/65/EU.
We hereby certify that our products do not contain any of the following banned substances, in
quantities which would exceed those specified limits (excluding components used that are
approved via exemption 7a – Lead in high melting temperature type solders):
- Lead (Pb) – Limit: 0.10% of component weight = < 1000ppm
- Mercury (Hg) – Limit: 0.10% of component weight = < 1000ppm
- Cadmium (Cd) – Limit: 0.01% of component weight = < 100ppm
- Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6+) – Limit: 0.10% of component weight = < 1000ppm
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBBs) – Limit: 0.10% of component weight = < 1000ppm
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) – Limit: 0.10% of component weight = <1000ppm
- BIS(2-Ethylhexyl) (DEHP): <1000ppm
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP): <1000ppm
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP): <1000ppm
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP): < 1000 ppm
It is the intention of Silvertel to deal only with suppliers that can demonstrate that they can manufacture their components or materials in an environmentally responsible manner. This declaration is based upon declarations/data supplied by Silvertel suppliers.
Silvertel fully supports the aim of Reach in improving the protection of human health and the environment through the better and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances. As a downstream user, the products of Silvertel are non-chemical products that are not designed to release any substance under normal and reasonably predictable application scenarios during their lifespan. Therefore, as per REACH requirements, Silvertel products do not need to be registered
Based on information obtained from our suppliers, this document certifies that NO Silvertel products contain > 0.1% by weight of the Substances of the Very High Concern (SVHC) as listed by the European Chemical Agency (ECHA) under the provisions of Regulation No. 1907/2006 including the new candidate list that was released on 27th June 2018 (191 substances).
All new designs and solutions provided by Silvertel will give due consideration to the need to reduce hazardous substances.
Mr Andrew Pugh
Quality Manager for Silvertel Limited